Thursday, March 25
So I forget
Sorry about never blogging if anyone ever looks at this anyway. I just forget. I know that is a silly excuse but it is true. When other things in life take over then blogging for sure gets pushed behind. John and I have been married for 7 months and it is a good thing. Marriage in my opinion should be highly recommended. And I do. I recommend it! Life is going good and I am soon to graduate. HURRAY! That will be an exciting day and funny a sad one to as one chapter of my life closes. Funny how time doesn't stop and how we are always wishing for it to speed up or slow down. But I am ready for my next adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I still check your blog, Cassie!! Horray for updating it! Horray for graduating!
You're great.
Post a Comment