WOW, how fun is it when life takes you places when you thought it wouldn't. I remember thinking in January how much fun it would be to date someone, etc. and then getting into Febuary and thinking again it wouldn't happen. Little did I know that at the end of Feb. I would meet my special someone! :) So now I am getting married Aug 14th in the Logan temple to John Shiels. WOW!!! Life is fun, and it is good to know that sometimes when you least expect it, you get a blessing.
Monday, June 1
Cassie's gettin married in the morning
WOW, how fun is it when life takes you places when you thought it wouldn't. I remember thinking in January how much fun it would be to date someone, etc. and then getting into Febuary and thinking again it wouldn't happen. Little did I know that at the end of Feb. I would meet my special someone! :) So now I am getting married Aug 14th in the Logan temple to John Shiels. WOW!!! Life is fun, and it is good to know that sometimes when you least expect it, you get a blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea!!! Horray! I'm so happy for you, my friend. :D
Post a Comment